CEAT’s YouTube channel
CEAT now has a YouTube Channel, where you can view videos from our latest events, content from our hub members, and resources from the world of agri-technology, innovation and research.
Articles and news stories
- See the latest news from ANU and CSIRO.
- Check out the NSW Department of Primary Industries Global Ag-Tech Ecosystem (GATE) page.
- Accelerating the development of agtech solutions worth adopting by Sarah Nolet, AgriFutures Australia, 2018.
- A red future for improving crop production by ARC Centre of Excellence for Translational Photosynthesis, 2020.
- See the Australian Research Council’s (ARC) 2019-2020 ‘Making a difference’ report on outcomes from ARC funded projects.
- Australian Agtech: Opportunities and challenges as seen from a US venture capital perspective, The United States Studies Centre at the University of Sydney, 2018.
- Building a globally recognised agtech ecosystem in Australia, The United States Study Centre at the University of Sydney, Sydney, 2019.
- Australia: Shaping the future of food and agriculture. Opportunities for investment and partnership in Agriculture 4.0, Austrade, 2019.
- The future of agricultural technologies, The Australian Council of Learned Academies, 2020.
Reports and Publications
- GRDC’s resources and publications.
- See reports and news from the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences (ABARES).
- Ernst and Young’s ‘Agricultural Innovation – A National Approach to Grow Australia’s Future‘ report.
- Australian Council of Learned Academies report on Australia’s Agricultural Future.
- National Committee for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food’s Inquiry into growing Australian agriculture to $100 billion by 2030.
- AgriFutures Australia’s report on Emerging technologies in agriculture: Consumer perceptions around emerging agtech.
- Rural Research and Development Corporations’ Vision 2050. new thinking about rural innovation in Australia report.
- KPMG report Powering Growth: Realising the potential of AgTech for Australia.
- Report by KPMG and National Farmers Federation Canberra: Talking 2030: Growing agriculture into a $100 billion industry.
- 2019-2020 Report on Australia’s Environmental Conditions by the Centre for Water and Landscape Dynamics, Australian National University.
- The Decadal Plan for Australian Agricultural Sciences 2017-2026 published by the Australian Academy of Science, Canberra, 2017.
- 2030 Roadmap – Australia’s Agriculture’s Plan for a $100 Billion Industry and the 2019 Report Card by the National Farmers Federation, 2019.
- Australia 2030: prosperity through innovation, Australian Government, Canberra, 2017.
Check out previous editions of CEAT’s monthly Innovation Newsletter.
Other innovation news
See innovation news stories from across Australia and the world.