CEAT’s YouTube channel
CEAT now has a YouTube Channel, where you can view videos from our latest events, content from our hub members, and resources from the world of agri-technology, innovation and research.
CEAT’s Twitter feed
We like to share the latest in research, innovation, agriculture, and University sector news. Stay up to date with us, and our online community via our Twitter feed.
Articles and news stories
- See the Australian Research Council’s (ARC) 2019-2020 ‘Making a difference’ report on outcomes from ARC funded projects.
Reports and Publications
- GRDC’s resources and publications.
- See reports and news from the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences (ABARES).
- Ernst and Young’s ‘Agricultural Innovation – A National Approach to Grow Australia’s Future‘ report.
- Australian Council of Learned Academies report on Australia’s Agricultural Future.
- National Committee for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food’s Inquiry into growing Australian agriculture to $100 billion by 2030.
- AgriFutures Australia’s report on Emerging technologies in agriculture: Consumer perceptions around emerging agtech.
- Rural Research and Development Corporations’ Vision 2050. new thinking about rural innovation in Australia report.
- KPMG report Powering Growth: Realising the potential of AgTech for Australia.
- Report by KPMG and National Farmers Federation Canberra: Talking 2030: Growing agriculture into a $100 billion industry.
- 2019-2020 Report on Australia’s Environmental Conditions by the Centre for Water and Landscape Dynamics, Australian National University.
Check out previous editions of CEAT’s monthly Innovation Newsletter.