Coworking and office spaces are available for agri-tech businesses, from start-ups to multinationals. Collaborating with us can create opportunities to bring your business to the capital of Australia and build relationships with experts at ANU and CSIRO across a wide range of disciplines.
Want to know more? Enquire now and one of our friendly team members will discuss your needs and what we have available, and arrange a tour of our Innovation Hub.
As a Hub Member, you’ll have
- Access to the ANU Library and Makerspace
- Invitations to agri-tech events
- Opportunities to meet and network with agri-tech experts
- A beautiful campus location featuring cafes, child care centres and even a medical centre
- 24/7 secure access via swipe card
- High-speed wifi
- Kitchen facilities, including tea, coffee and milk
- Meeting rooms, with AV equipment and catering available on request
- Open plan spaces for lunch and informal meetings
- Networking and learning events each month
- Mail services
- Access to a scanner and copier
- Shared access to a visitor permit for car parking on campus, ideal for meetings
Our office and coworking spaces are competitively priced, and subsidised by the Centre for Entrepreneurial Agri-Technology to support growing businesses. We have a variety of office spaces available, please enquire with one of our friendly staff for an obligation-free quote.
- Paid parking available on campus (can be busy during semester times)
- Excellent bike tracks with secure bike storage for Hub Members
- Bus and light rail services within a 15-minute walk
Image credit: CEAT 2020