Join our Innovation Hub
Office, lab and hot desk spaces are available at subsidised rates for agri-tech businesses, from start-ups to multinationals. Collaborating with us can create opportunities to bring your business to the Australia’s capital and build relationships with experts at ANU and CSIRO across a wide range of disciplines.
Want to know more? Enquire now and one of our friendly team members will discuss your needs, and arrange a tour of our Innovation Hub.
As a Hub Member, you’ll have:
- Access to the ANU Library and ANU Makerspace
- Invitations to agri-tech events
- Opportunities to meet and network with agri-tech experts within the Precinct and Industry
- A beautiful campus location featuring cafes, child care centres a medical centre, gym and indoor pool facilities
- Secure building access via swipe card
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Kitchen facilities
- Meeting rooms with AV equipment
- Open plan spaces for lunch and informal meetings
- Regular networking and learning events
- Mail services
- Access to hot desk space for staff, interns and visitors
- Shared access to a visitor permit for car parking on campus, ideal for meetings
Our office and coworking spaces are competitively priced, and subsidised by the Centre for Entrepreneurial Agri-Technology to support growing businesses. We have a variety of office spaces available, please enquire with one of our friendly staff for an obligation-free quote.
Pay as you go, and permit parking available is on campus.
ANU has excellent bike tracks, and secure bike storage is available to Hub Members.
ANU is well serviced by Canberra bus and light rail services within a 15-minute walk.
Image credit: CEAT 2020