The CEAT Innovation Hub is undergoing a transformation, with new and refreshed spaces to enable more agri-food focused businesses to join our Hub community.
CEAT recently took over the space formerly occupied by ANU Legal in the back wing of the Gould Building at ANU, nearly doubling our original footprint. We have renovations underway to refresh and better connect the areas between the old and new space. The improvements include additional, larger meeting rooms; a larger hot-desking area; as well as a refresh of the new space which will include offices, meeting rooms, and potential for new lab spaces.
The new and refreshed spaces are expected to be available from the end of April and in anticipation of this, we are inviting agri-food focused businesses to get in touch with us about this unique opportunity to be located on campus at ANU.
By joining CEAT you will be part of a community of businesses sharing similar journeys to transform agriculture with new technologies and innovations, undertaking your R&D alongside Australia’s best researchers, participating in knowledge exchange, and building research impact.
Hub member businesses benefit from being:
- co-located with ANU’s world-class researchers and state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment, and in walking distance to CSIRO Black Mountain, in the nation’s capital and home of government
- a member of a community of like-minded businesses, with access to conferences, workshops, delegations and networking events to help you accelerate your business’ growth and open your eyes to new possibilities
- able to engage in professional training activities
- able to harness the talents of ANU students by engaging with interns, scholarships, placements and student projects
- able to engage in ‘big picture’ conversations occurring at ANU on topics including agri-sector policy, water futures, climate, circular economy, energy transition and space, and use your expertise and business capabilities to solve real world problems.
To see the new space to find out more about how you can be a part of the CEAT Innovation Hub and ANU community, please contact us at [email protected]